Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's hype time

Anyone remember Warcraft III?  Remember how after so long, and after only getting expansions to Warcraft II a new game finally came out?  Remember this?



Well, it's that time again.


No, this trailer came out in '07, Iron Man stole their idea.

Blizzard released a beta for Starcraft 2.  I haven't played it, and don't have any real desire to.  I'll wait for the release, and I already have it pre-ordered. They've slated the release for the first half of this year.

I can't tell you how excited I am for this game.  I've been waiting for a very long time for this.  I've been waiting far too long for any good RTS to come from blizzard. (Curse you, World of Warcraft!  I want my Warcraft III expansions, dangit!)  I hear a lot of good things.


This is how you make a space marine game.

No comments:

Post a Comment