Sunday, February 7, 2010

Alright, People are Funny #3

I'm officially making this a series, since there's just too much good stuff out there. I'll be posting stuff like this all the time, so I might as well distinguish it.

Is he serious? Is he sarcastic? I don't care; he made me laugh, and deserves my hits to his site. 'if you are in the game industry you ignore Nokia at your peril' and yet the Wii is not just doomed, but already 'dead'.

The Wii 'was cheaper, it had that breakthrough gesture interface and it had a catalogue of amazing Nintendo first party games that were must haves for any keen gamer.' Yes, because everyone attributes the monstrous sales of the Nintendo Gamecube to their 'amazing first party titles' and 'cheaper price.' Why would these two be any part of the Wii's success when they didn't help the Gamecube at all?

It just gets better with the more I read of his articles and their comments.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment