Saturday, August 14, 2010

I have found music!

Okay, so maybe this isn't the most recent development, but I haven't thought to post it here until now.

For most of my life I've just sort of shrugged when someone asked me what kind of music I like.  I'd also probably suggest a song or two, or maybe just say "rock" or "video game music" or some such. 

Naturally, video games and Rock and Roll led me to Guitar Hero 3, and with it, I discovered Dragonforce.


Above: Awesome

Dungeons and Dragons/fantasy inspired lyrics, video game inspired music, even their name just says "this band is awesome".  So naturally, I wanted to find more of this awesomeness, and I made a channel on Pandora radio and found many more bands that I now like.  These include the likes of Kamelot, Epica, Dark Moor, and others.

So now, when someone asks me the kind of music I like, I can proudly say, "Metal".

No comments:

Post a Comment